Director of National Elite Pageants, Crystal Horn, announced that pageant jewelry provider, L&M Bling, as a sponsor for their 2020 National Pageant on July 17-20.
L&M Bling Pageant Earrings and Fashion Jewelry is the answer to the challenges of finding quality earrings and accessories that are affordable enough to purchase for pageants, proms, and homecoming year after year.
Founder and owner, Laurie Crafton, works with wholesale dealers every day to bring the highest quality jewelry at the most affordable prices.
Crafton stated, ”L&M Bling is so very excited to partner with National Elite Pageants this year. Can’t wait to see the beautiful ladies sparkle on stage!”
Aside from the great quality and pricing, L&M Bling offers personalized services like matching earrings and other accessories to their customers’ outfits just by using a submitted picture of their wardrobe.
Crafton said, “If you have a daughter then you know that each outfit must have a matching pair of earrings. God forbid we ask our daughters to wear the same pair of earrings with multiple outfits! If you’ve been down this path you know how expensive this can be for a truly elegant pair of earrings. In pageants, there are so many different outfits you can go broke buying good quality earrings. I created L&M Bling to meet that need and help Moms save on jewelry.”
National Elite Pageants is a prestigious pageant system for poised, confident, beautiful girls who want to make a difference. They provide a stress-free, exciting, and high-quality pageant experience, whether this is a contestant’s first pageant or if they are a seasoned competitor.
National Elite Pageants was voted as a Top 10 National Pageant by Pageant Planet.
At the national pageant, each contestant will compete in the following competitions:
- Personal Interview – Each contestant will have a personal interview with each of the judges.
- Fun Fashion – Where they show off their personal style and personality with a fun fashion outfit
- Formal Wear – They select a gown of their choice to be judged on poise, confidence and presentation.
- On Stage Question – Contestants will be asked one final age appropriate question on stage
They will also compete in a State Costume competition held on July 17th on the main stage followed by a welcome party. This is a free optional that all contestants are required to compete in. Each contestant will walk the runway in a costume that represents her state. This has no bearing on the overall score and will have a different set of judges for this competition. The best costume in each age division will be announced at the optional awards ceremony.
Additionally, each contestant will be a part of an opening number and parade of contestants at the beginning of the final show.
Some of the prizes every National Queen will receive include:
- Official National Elite Pageants double stoned satin sash, crown & trophy
- Cash scholarship
- National photoshoot sponsored by Legnar Ekim
- Hair & makeup sponsored by Texas Glam Squad
- Personalized title shoes and clutch sponsored by Marc Defang New York
- Crown Case sponsored by Crown Couture Collection by Lindley
- Gift certificate sponsored by Muzzies Prom
For more information on the 2020 National Elite Pageant please visit: https://www.EnterNationalElite.com/Pageant-Info
For more information on L&M Bling please visit: https://www.lmbling.com/