The book hit several Amazon best seller lists on July 15, 2020, climbing all the way to Number one in the Online Safety and Piracy, Viruses and Malware and Computer Viruses categories. It was also named a Hot New Release in several categories on Amazon.com including Internet and Telecommunications.
“Adapt and Overcome: What Business Owners Need to Do to Keep Employees, Clients and Infrastructure Safe During a Time of Crisis” is a timely book, aimed at helping business owners understand the importance of their IT security and infrastructure needs during this time of crisis.
Schabacker also co-authored the best selling book “Hack Proof Your Business, Volume Two,” which became a best selling book on Amazon when it launched on April 15, 2020.
Schabacker’s current book, Adapt and Overcome, touches on insights, strategies and real world experience for Internet security and best practices for business owners today.
Schabacker is one of 11 IT professionals featured in the book. The topics covered in this book are as follows:
• Preventing cyberattacks when business is in jeopardy
• How to keep your data secure and safe during a crisis
• How to ensure employees’ at-home computers are secure
• Crisis management during a business downturn
• The economic impact of a cyber attack
• How to train your employees about cyber security
• 7 ways cybercriminals can attack during a crisis
• Best software and tools to use to automate business activities
• 5 things you need to do to keep your business running smoothly
• How a crisis can affect your business – and what to do about it
With external forces increasingly disrupting day-to-day operations, this book is a must-read for proactive business owners and managers who are looking to protect their people, their client information and their assets.
Adapt and Overcome can be found on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Adapt-Overcome-Business-Employees-Infrastructure-ebook/dp/B08CTKDWV8
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Steve Schabacker is CEO and co-founder of We Secure Cyber Security, a Cyber Security and IT Support provider. Steve brings to the table 26 years of experience in the IT industry, holding many different positions over the years in various organizations. His diversified experience allows him a unique perspective and the ability to view problems in a holistic manner.
Steve’s team at We Secure take great pride in helping businesses stay safe and secure while supporting all of their IT needs.